SOIR-IM’s Response to COVID-19
The world is grappling with the menace of coronavirus, a new virus which we don’t know much about. In this situation, preventing people from infection is the only strategy health experts have suggested.
Our work has taken on a renewed urgency in light of the COVID-19 pandemic sweeping the globe. SOIR-IM is committed to the people affected by the pandemic. From distributing face masks to providing livelihood support to women, we are supporting out targeted communities through our partners, and encouraging them to join the fight in defeating the spread of the virus.
RELIEF AND RESPONSE WORK
SOIR-IM is undertaking following Covid-19 response actions with the support of Partner Organisations.
- Distribute face masks among community, volunteers and community workers
- Distribute sanitation and hygiene kit among the poor and needy households
- Essential food materials support to the poor artisans and families of children with different abilities
- Livelihood support to marginalised women
- Creating awareness on COVID-19 in vernacular language at community level